Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology, Cane Creek has completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, a higher rider weight limit, additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. Designed specifically with the rigors of e-bikes and daily commuting in mind, the Thudbuster ST (short travel) has 50mm of travel to significantly diminish shocks and impacts from broken pavement, cobblestones or any other mixed surfaces.
- Forged aluminum post with 50mm of travel
- Thudbuster Parallel Linkage technology compresses along the opposite path of a bump (down and rearward) to absorb the force, resulting in a natural suspension feel without being overly active, as well as more travel without compromising pedaling position
- Single bolt fastening and angle adjustment design
- Threaded, serviceable, hard anodized aluminum axles flanged PTFE bushings
- Post can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change
- Medium firm elastomer pre-installed from the factory. Extra Soft, Soft, Firm and Extra Firm elastomers sold separately